I was supposed to post these pictures yesterday morning but my favorite friend with the name “laziness” paid me a visit so here I am posting these pictures way past midnight despite the fact that I’m SO SLEEPY. Very nice indeed. *sigh*
Anyway, here are some pictures of the boys from their SBS Gayo Daejun performance. Just a warning: some pictures can really cause major nosebleed so please be ready. :D
[Credit: as tagged + dnbn]
And of course, a special fancam of JaeJoong’s INSANELY SEXY STRIPPING. Come on! You knew this was coming, right? After all, what would you expect from a JaeJoong fangirl like me? :) By the way, just before you watch the video, may I just say that THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL CLIP OF THEM RIPPING THEIR SHIRTS. I swear if you screamed while watching Jae strip duirng their performance, I’m sure you’ll scream your heads off AND spazz non-stop after watching this fancam. Whoever took this fancam really is an angel sent from heaven for all of us JaeJoong fangirls.
Warning: Again, this may cause major nosebleed or even a heart attack so watch it at your own risk. Don’t even try blaming me for not giving you a warning. :D
To end this post, let me give my comments on their performance since I’d like to believe I’m now back to my senses. LOL.
First of all, I would like to say that the outfits were better this time. Thank goodness they said goodbye to those fur thingies and plaid suits they were using during their performances prior to this one. In fact, I loved their outfits and their look in general. The boys were so stunningly handsome that I actually want to hug their stylists (one of the few times I want to do this) and congratulate them for a job well done.
Second, the performance of Wrong Number + Mirotic was just AWESOME. I especially love how they mixed up the parts for Mirotic. The arrangement was so unique and lively plus the violin part was just AMAZING. Contrary to what I have expected, the boys were also so energetic. No sign of fatigue or whatnot. They were so confident and playful on stage. I love how they changed the dance choreography and added in their “personal touches” to Wrong Number and Mirotic. Their performance was so bold and daring. With the effort and energy they put on their performance that night, it was like it’s the last performance of their life – a performance where they gave their all. No question about it, DBSK really owned SBS Gayo Daejun’s stage that night.
Oh, and last but not the least, to those who are curious about them singing “UNDER MY SKIN” rather than “UNDER MY SKY”. There are two reasons for that according to some fans:
1) They are allowed to sing and perform the original version of Mirotic from 10pm onwards. Since their performance at SBS Gayo was way past 10pm, they were allowed to sing “under my skin” rather than “under my sky”.
2) Some fans said that singing “under my skin” was deliberately done by DBSK to make a statement regarding the restriction on Mirotic. Their very bold and daring actions and new choreography last night were said to be intended to “rebel” or to “send a message” to the government on the decision of putting a restriction on Mirotic (well, at least that’s what the fans think). Want to know what I’m talking about? Watch the video of their performance again and try to observe these things:
* Yoochun saying “Yeah, everybody ready? This is what I’m talking about… What?! Are you trying to teach us?! Hell no! Yeah!” during the start of the Mirotic performance where Yunho and Junsu first had their solo dance.
* Junsu’s tongue-showing action wherein it seems like he’s provoking or teasing someone, which was also during the intro for Mirotic.
* The new hand movements from the “sexy chin” part of Mirotic. First, they point their index finger above (for Junsu, Yunho and Changmin) / makes a silencing gesture (for Jae and Chun), then the “gun shot” pointed to their head (or it may also be a symbol for: a) saying that someone is crazy or b) someone isn’t thinking properly), then the peace sign, and lastly the shaking of the index finger which most of the time means “no way”. Now, it’s up to you to interpret the meaning of those hand movements. :D
* Junsu’s emphasis on the line “…BREAKING MY RULES AGAIN” (although I think he always tries to make that sound different from the recorded version, I guess the emphasis was just even greater this time? hehehe)
* And the ultimate statement of all is their stripping in the end.
So, what do you think? Was that performance really DBSK’s way of sending a message to Korea’s Commission on Youth? Well, you be the judge. I’m outta here because I really feel so sleepy now. LOL.