As promised, here’s some info regarding the 3rd Asia Tour – Mirotic Concert in Bangkok.
TVXQ! The 3rd Asia Tour Concert “Mirotic” in Bangkok
4nologue will be an organizer for TVXQ! The 3rd Asia Tour Concert “Mirotic” in Bangkok” with more than 70 million baht budget with the best sound-effect at Impact Arena Maung Thong Thani which can contain more than 25,000 audiences.
Date: 27 and 28 June 2009
Ticket Price: 800 / 1500 / 2500 / 3500 and 4500
Sale date: 30 May 2009
More details soon
Pre sale : 7 – 10 May 2009 via www.pingbook.com
For those who register for Asia Music Centre within this 5 May 2009, you will get a chance to buy the ticket before the official PRE-SALE via www.pingbook.comYou can join Asia Music Centre club on 1 May 2009 at Asia Music Centre, 3rd Fl at the Central World (member fee is 1,000 baht yearly with the following priviledges)
1. Get ASIA MUSIC SIM card from AIS One-2-call and you will get the free download anf Wi-Fi internet at Asia Music Centre.
2. Get 10% discount when purchasing goods from Asia Music Centre
3. The priviledge in purchasing CD/VCD/DVD from Asia Music Centre with the very special price.
4. The chance of MEET & GREET with your favorite artists (from Thailand and other countries)
5. The chance to sit in the front seat at your artists showcase (Asia music centre will make the activity event every month)
6. Get a chance to join our special event and activities
7. Get discount or priviledge in purchasing the concert ticket that would be organized by Asia Music Centre.
8. Get a chance to fly to watch the concert in other countries (more than 2 times a year)
9. Get a chance to watch the movie at the special time at SF cinema once a month and more and more priviledges
Me and my friend originally planned on watching this concert in Bangkok but due to the not so good situation there right now, I think we’ll just watch the Shanghai concert this coming October. But if things in Thailand goes a bit well in the coming days, who knows I might actually push through with the plan.
By the way, are there any Filipinos (specifically those from Manila) out there who are planning to watch this concert? JUST IN CASE I decide to watch this one than the concert in Shanghai (since obtaining tickets and other stuff seems easier on this concert than the one in Shanghai) and my friend doesn’t want to watch with me anymore, I need companions. Hahaha. Add to that, who can help us (if ever) obtain tickets? It’s kinda hard buying it at Pingbook since the site is in Thai (or does it have an English translation option, too?). Well, that is just one possibility. I’m still looking at other options right now but better ask now and be ready than cram once the sale of tickets commences, right? And I’m sure some of you has the same problem/questions, too.
Just feel free to add other information on easier ways to obtain tickets , ask questions and converse with other people who are gonna watch the concert using the comments section. I won’t mind if you use it as a small forum. :D